|“||The tall skinny pink creature is the Greeter (Revenge) - much like her cousin, from SMS 1, she enjoys taking her time and hanging around dimly lit areas. She just wants to say hello.||”|
— Description from the game's Steam page.
Revenge Greeter, commonly known as The Greeter (Revenge), sometimes known as "the Revenge", or the Greeter's Revenge is a puppet and the secondary antagonist in 123 Slaughter Me Street 2. She first appears in Level 2.
The Greeter (Revenge) looks similar to the original Greeter, with the exception of a more grotesque body structure, which is extremely thin (to the point of skeletal), slender and lanky, a lot less fur (with the only fur remaining around her neck, like a wreath) and more vulture-like in appearance. Her beak looks sharp and black in color. She seems to be more detailed than her game one appearance. She has longer limbs and has small, reptilian yellow eyes. She also has black spikes on her forearms. Her eyes glow yellow in the dark, but is otherwise soulless black.
She works almost the same as the Seeker, but she will stick around one spot longer. She will wander around the house while searching for the player. Once she sees the player, she will start chasing them until they are in a safe spot or have escaped her and hidden.
This article or section contain speculation, so please keep that in mind while reading.
She may represent Tim Denson's own wife, but nothing very much known about his wife. It is assumed that his wife was either deceased or divorced. As being called the "Revenge", if Tim's wife is really alive, it may be symbolic to the way his wife attempting to get her "revenge" on her own husband for killing their daughter.
- Originally, the Greeter (Revenge) along with the other puppets would've had voices as stated by DAGames on a live stream.
- This is the only puppet from the entire series to lack horns, unlike most others who sport horns.
- She is also the only puppet from the series with no fur but rather leathery skin except around her neck.
- From her early model, her eyes are originally red instead of yellow.
- From the game's teaser artwork, her beak originally sport with long sharp teeth.
- As suggested from puppets' description under the game's summary, it may hint that the Greeter (Revenge) and the other Greeter may be related to each other.
- The Greeter (Revenge) could resemble to that of the Skeksis from the Jim Henson movie The Dark Crystal.
- Her name was changed as revealed in the "Favorite mainline SMS antagonist?" poll on the official SMS subreddit. She is now called "The Stalker."
|Follower (Demon) • Greeter (Demon) • Greeter (Revenge) • Hunter • Mr. Pig • Nightmare • Screamer • Seeker • Waiter (Demon)|