Foggle Friends, otherwise known as the Puppets, are fictional children's TV show puppets created by Tim Denson as well as main antagonists of the 123 Slaughter Me Street series. They strangely are never seen in the series, but their antagonistic-selves do appear.
In the second game, they consist in a lifeless state as well as their new and much more intimidating companions: the Seeker, the Greeter (Revenge), and the Screamer along with an additional, mysterious demon named the Nightmare, who has possibly orchestrated the entire sequence of events that led to the puppets wanting revenge on Denson.
For more information on the puppets, go to http://slaughtermestreetdomain.weebly.com.
- All puppets and the show is clearly based off of the real world Jim Henson's characters from both Sesame Street and The Muppet Show.
- The Follower and Greeter are the only puppets with confirmed names as of now: "Wollof" and "Egret" respectively.
- The Snuffleupagus-based puppet, the Hunter, is scrapped from both games, but it is speculated to appear in the third game or the second game's next update/DLC, as suggested by his wire-framed model from the end of one of the developer's videos on YouTube.
- These forms of the puppets were never shown in the game, only through the poster in SMS.
- The names for The Follower, Greeter, and Waiter were revealed in a "Favorite mainline SMS antagonist?" poll on the official SMS subreddit. The names are Wollof, Egret, and Walter respectively.